Your school iPad is automatically backed up as long you're signed into your Apple ID. Learn how to sign into your Apple ID here - https://techtools.shakopeeschools.org/117025-apple/sign-into-an-apple-id
Notability, Photos, and most other apps should be backed up to iCloud automatically. However, there are some apps which are not included in automatic iCloud backups. Select an app to learn how to manually back it up.
1. Open Notability and tap on the Settings gear icon in the lower left corner.
2. Tap on the iCloud tab. Make sure the iCloud Syncing button is switched on.
1. Within an iMovie project, tap the share button.
2. Tap Options under the name of iMovie project. Select Project.
3. Tap Save to Files and then select a location to save under iCloud Drive.
Minecraft Education Worlds