Technology questions can take many forms, and this page is intended to help guide you to the most effective and efficient outcome for your question.
Staff who may assist with technology questions
Building Technology ParaEducators
- All general technology functional and set-up questions.
- Account set up or access for all systems (excluding any software or service acquired or administered by non-technology staff, such as SpEdForms or other examples to be noted)
Blended Learning Coordinators
- Address specific questions related to course configuration and best practices within learning management systems (Canvas, Edgenuity)
- Address specific questions related to system tools and best practices within content management systems (Seesaw)
- Can be consulted on technology tools to use for classroom instructional needs and projects
Learning, Teaching and Equity Coaches
- Support technology implementation during a coaching cycle
- Implementation of an instructional tool/best practices/future planning
- Helping a teacher plan for supporting students to better organize/learn
Routing your technology questions
Chart summarizing typical types of requests, which staff are in the best position to help, and how to reach out to those staff.