Shakopee Schools K-5 teachers have access to Discovery Education. Educators can take advantage of high-quality content and resources, instructional supports, and professional learning opportunities.Delete
Login with Computer Username & Password using the Shakopee Schools Clever Link
Select the Discovery Education App
Help & Resources
The Discovery Education Help Center provides step-by-step guides, videos, and helpful tips for learning how to use our products. Access the Help Center at any time by clicking on the question mark that appears on your MyDE Homepage or bookmarking https://help.discoveryeducation.com/.
April is Financial Literacy Month
Help your students be financially aware! Explore comprehensive curriculums with videos, self-paced modules, and cross-curricular activities. Equip students with the knowledge, tools, and practice they need to make informed decisions and reach their goals and dreams.
- Cha-Ching Money Smart Kids (K-5)
- Pathway to Financial Success (6-12)
- Discover Venture Valley (6-12)
- Econ Essentials (9-12)
- Financial Literacy Channel (K-12)
- Money Channel (K-12)
Earth Day Sneak Peek
We are finalizing the details of our Earth Day festivities, curating our best content, and coordinating some live and on-demand events that will save your teachers time and engage all students on April 22. Look for an email in the first week of April with all the exciting details!
April Activity Calendars
The April Activity Calendars are LIVE. These ready-to-use activities will help teachers plan their lessons while providing engaging experiences for students. Here is our favorite from each calendar:
- Question Words (K-2): Students learn about question words while investigating plants.
- Comparing Numbers with Decimals (3-5): Help students practice comparing numbers with decimals and learn about money.
- Mindfulness (6-8): Use this activity to learn about the value of mindfulness.